Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still keeping on

I've been writing out my food logs just haven't had a chance to put them up here... Doing great with eating- I still have over 20 flex points left and it's Thursday (I get new points on Saturday!) and discovered a dance work out (dance off the inches calorie blast I believe) that RJ and I do together it's a lot of fun (her version just involves spinning in circles, jumping a lot and yelling :0). That on top of the shred every day I can't believe how much stronger my body is getting! It's exciting. I'm in the market to get a double jogging stroller (used) so I can start running as soon as it's a bit warmer- gotta get ready for the 6k!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on going, you're making great progress. I can't wait to get moving after Olivia is born!

    ReplyDelete