Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Signing up for a 5k!

So I've been at this almost a month now...Weight loss? Still 1lb. But considering the holidays and how much I ate I think that sure beats the 5lbs I almost always GAIN during the holidays. I think I'll really start to see it shed in the coming weeks.

And I'm excited to say I'm going to sign up for a 5k run for mid July!! I'm quite excited to get more details about the race (it was just announced). It's to raise money for The Ben Yorgey Foundation. My Mom and Ben's Mom are bestfriends and I saw a lot of Ben over the years. I am so excited about what this foundation is going to do. I know the last couple years of Ben's life were full of challenges and a lot of frustration. He was thrown from the security of the program he was in at school for over 18years into the world with no where to go. He wanted to contribute but due to his special needs his family was left with a big financial burden and not a lot of resources available. This foundation will do so much good to local young adults graduating highschool...I'm so excited to be a part of it!

So that will give me a big kick in the behind- I need to be able to run a 5k by mid-July. I'm hoping just by working out daily and really shedding the weight and getting in good cardiovascular shape I'll be able to handle this with out too much "training" :0) We got my 2 year old daughter a trampoline for her birthday so I've been rebounding for 20-30 mintes in the morning and afternoon just for fun- burns some extra calories and I can "run" in place...When the ice melts and the days get longer I think I'll start jogging the 2 mile loop in the evenigns (CHILD FREE that will be LOVELY) also runnign on the elipticle should help as well. I'm really excited to do a race- I've never done even a 3k yet!

Today: I woke up starving at 4:30 am and had to eat some thing- so I had 2 breakfasts...really messes with my food intake

Saturday 1/9/10 43
Subtotal 46
Activity 3p racing around walmart for 30 min- low intensity :0) 20 min rebounding moderate intensity...still need to shred it

Breakfast: 17p
toast 7p
2 pancakes 8p
coffee 2p

lunch:7p
pb sandwich 6p
lrg orange 1p

snack: 8p
100 Cal pack 2p
100 cal 2p
cocoa 3p
apple1p
dinner:10p
clam chowder

No comments:

Post a Comment