Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 5 Recap!

I can't say how excited I am about how much I feel my body changing!!! I feel so much stronger. When I started the 30day shred I felt like I was going to die in level 1 cardio segments...The jumping jacks were killers. I've only been doing it not quite a month and I'm now at level 3 with 3lb weights and the cardio is nothing (well okay not nothing I still feel like I'm going to die the last 30 seconds but it's level THREE!)

so recap!

Measurements:
Week one:
waist: 36.5"
Hips: 47.5
Thighs: 26.5
Bust 47.5
Arms: 13
Weight: 195

3.5 weeks in:
waist 36.5"
Hips: 44"
Bust 43"
arms 13
thighs:26


Week five:
waist: 36"
hips: 43
bust: 42 (oh and I wear the same bra for every measurement to keep it accurate)
thighs: 25.5!!!!
arms: 12.5 !!!
weight: 190


Progress! That's another loss of 3.5inches! brings the total to 5lbs and 12.5inches lost!!
My clothing definitely fits differently, I can't fit in my pre-preggo pants yet (I gained a LOT of weight with dd2) but my fat pants are getting good and loose and I'm almost down to my pre-preggo fat pants :0D It is so encouraging to see some results!

I wonder if I'm really going to just start losing and losing now that I've hit my stride...After my first daughter I didn't really lose much untill she was 5 or 6months old it was like my body held on to every thing...Dd2 is now 5.5mos old and maybe I'm about to start shedding. Here's hoping!

1 comment: