Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hmm welll....

Well this awful stomach flu is doing one thing good! I hopped on the scale this morning and I'm down to 190. Not exactly the way I would have wanted to lose this weight but well it's encouraging to see the weight does come off. :0(

I have eaten really badly today.

Thursday: 43 flex points used: 7p fp left: 23 (new points start Saturday)
subtotal 42
activity

breakfast: 9p
toast 7p
tea 2p

Lunch: 6p
oatmeal cookie 3p
fruit salad 3p

snack:12p
2 servings of milan cookies 9p yummmmmmmy
vanilla wafer 2p
koolaide 1p

diner: 10p
2 pieces of pizza 10p
dessert: 5p
milk (random was craving it) 2p
cookie: 3p
I have no appetite throwing up lastnight suuuuucked.
I'll do an official weigh in tomorrow. I guess I'm doing them on Fridays??? Friday or Saturday first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment