Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ugh. sickie.

Not feeling well today, I feel so washed out. Maybe it's PMS? I feel kinda flu like and my head hurts and so do my ears...If I don't perk up by Thursday I'm calling the doctor :0(
1/5/10
subtotal
activity

breakfast 9p
2pieces of toast with a little butter and cinnomin 6p
cocoa 3p

lunch: 7
black bean (1/2 c 2p) and corn (1/2c 1p?) salad: with sour cream(1p), salasa, and cheddar cheese (1p) and romaine lettuce (2p favorite food of last weekend)

snack: 15p
1/2 100 calorie pack (mootching toddler)1p
apple 2p
cheese 4p
1/2 poptart (toddler again) 2p
peanutbutter sandwich 6p

Dinner:
ugh. the apple and cheese were enough. I feel bad for Ryan I have not been much for cooking this week... I was planning baked Zitti ...Better go get on that.
NO exercise today I feel sick

No comments:

Post a Comment