Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Food log

Saturday 20points
breakfast:
2 pieces of toast 7p
lunch: grapefruit 3p
Snack: gatorade 6p
dinner:hummus with wheat thins 4p

Sunday: 19p
subtotal: 19p
activity: 0
Breakfast: 6p
toast with jelly 6p
snack: 1p
crackers 1p
dinner:
toaster waffles 8p
gatorade 4p

Monday: 28points
Subtotal 29
Activity1p (light walk 20min)
Breakfast: 8p
oatmeal 6p
tea 2p

lunch: 8p
1/2 grilled cheese sandwich 7p
gatorade 1p

snack:5p
grapefruit 3p
100cal pack 2p

dinner:
cranberry chicken 5p
dessert:3p
cocoa
cocoa 3p

Tuesday: 39p flex points: 5points 30points left
subtotal 42
activity 45min dance party moderate intensity 3p
breakfast: 8p
toast 8p
tea 3p

lunch: 20p
1/2 panera seirra turkey sandwich 8p
1/2 cup soup: 7p
1/2 cookie 5p

snack 2p
100calorie pack 2p

Dinner: 9p
mexican scramble 2eggs 6p, 1/4c of black beans 1p, cheese 2p
dessert: cocoa 3p
Doing better from this stomach flu still not up to much but that's FINE. Thankful I can drink with out feeling nauseous.

Wednesday: 22p ergh.
Subtotal 28p
activity -3pshred level 3 3lb weights mostly not beginner moves!!!! I can't believe how far I've come!!!! _ a 40 minute walk at moderate pace pulling 50-70lbs behind me in a big clunky wagon :0) we'll seay -2p
breakfast: 14p
HUGE!!!!
3pieces of toast (DH had to go to work and left food :0( ergh and I was still hungry!) 9p
egg 3p
tea 2p

lunch: 7p
mexican scramble 7p

snack: 3p
oatmeal cookie 3p

dinner: 4p
chicken chilli
oatmeal cookie
threw up both of them- how many points is that?
UGH my body is NOT bouncing back from this bug I just can't seem to digest any thing that well specifically onions and garlic both give me awful heartburn and lead to nausea and vomitting. :0( I haven't had a stomach bug since I got my gall bladder out- maybe that's the problem??? Either way we'll say dinner was 4p and my total for the day is above...

No comments:

Post a Comment