Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 4, 2010

Here we go...

Happy New Year. My cold is pretty much gone and I have enough energy to dive back in...I think.



I ate OK over the Holiday- we stayed home and didn't really party (besides my 2 year olds birthday cake ;0)... I think I did OK over the holidays all things considered. Thankfully all the cookies, candy and other treats are out of the house and I stocked the pantry with lots of beans and healthy (or at least lower calorie/fat) snacks...And the fridge with fruits and veggies! So now to officially dive in and eat well.



I got a new DVD work out it's a Biggest Loser work out called Cardio Max. I have collected SO many work out DVDs since I started working out on a daily basis 5 years ago. It is sick. :0/ But as I look over all those DVDs I realize I've outgrown many of them (maybe time to ebay them?) they are also LONG work outs and don't pack enough of a punch for the short time I have to exercise every day. THe Biggest Loser (Jillian Michaels etc.) work outs kick my butt. I sweat like crazy, I can barely make it through some of the reps. I did the level one work out of the Cardio Max this morning, oiye am I out of shape. Or maybe my cold still has me a little wiped out?
Anyway, the work out is great- I don't like some aspects in the level one Bob isn't working out he's walking around encouraging - but he's ignoring some very blatant posture and positioning issues in some of the participants...The one woman was pushing herself so hard- which is great-but her form was awful and I (in my oh so professional opinion) feel like he should have challenged her on her form. Either way it's going to be amazing to see how far I come as I do this every day...I plan on doing cardio max 4 days a week for 30 minutes ON TOP of a daily dose of 30 Day Shred. 30 day shred is the main thing the cardio max is just extra. I may take to some random runs on the elipticle but I need some thing every day that will really pack a punch. I am not going to push it the shred is my main thing since it's 20 minutes and I can almost alway ssqueeze that in- amd with that I head off to do it!



So Monday 1/4/10 (first time to write the year!):34points

subtotal: 37p
activity: -3p (30 min high intensity cardio max)

breakfast:8p
2 pieces of whole wheat toast with cinnomin and butter- 7p
tea 1 p

lunch: 7p
soup 7p

snack: 10p
3/4 apple 1p
cheese 5p
grape juice 4oz 1p
fruit snacks 1p
hot cocoa (w/ water) 2p

Dinner: 12p

2 eggs: 6p

2 pieces of toast with butter 6p

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan Hannah! It doesn't seem to be enough food to satisfy though, how often do you eat?

    ReplyDelete