Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 1, 2010

6 Week Pics

Oookay so I fiiinally got around to taking the 6 week pics: here we go! They are unfortunately self portraits- not the best but I think you can see a difference!
Week one and six side view

Week one and six front view:



wearing the same outfit. :0) I think there is a marked difference! Considering the Holidays were the first 2 weeks and all the sickness going through my house I am very impressed with the progress!!! :0)

This is a lot of work but such an exciting process- watching myself change!! :0)

AND a MILESTONE!!!
am officially out of the 90's!!!! yaaaay.
I weighed in and I am 189! 6lbs down 39 to go.

The losing the actual pounds is going a bit slower than I expected it to. With Riley it just kind of fell off at first because I was so sick....And then when I started WW's I lost 15lbs in 4 months- I was walking and not really doing strength training. I was down to a comfortable (to me) 160 and size 10/12 when I got preggo with Amity. This time I feel like the numbers aren't dropping as quickly as I expcted. But I am doing a lot of strength training- doing my 30 Day Shred daily (or at least weekdays) also having 30-40 min dance parties (much of the time holding one of the girls so an extra 19-25lbs) with the girls every day.

I guess I should focus on the fact that 12.5 inches off my body is a LOT, even if the scale has only changed a few pounds. And my body feels so different- that is a huge thing! So I'm down below 190 and it feels good!

1 comment: