Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 11- It budged!

We were watching Winnie the Pooh this morning and I feel like dancing around singing "it budged! it budged! It really truely budged!!"

the scale that is.

Weigh in: 188

hurray a WHOLE POUND. GASP.

Actually I'm pleased with that- I had some days where I ate more than necessary (bday parties= cake) and other days where I ate very light...I wasn't going crazy with the work outs just fitting lots of extra activity where I could- dance parties for 40 minutes with the girls -haha they were pooping out before me! and jumping on the elipticle when I could...I tried to fit in 30 day Shred or Cardio max every day but some times thigns were just too hectic. And I did a TON of cleaning... And the scale still finally budged.

So 11 weeks in and 6lbs down...Though tiny confession: I will never say how heavy I got with Amity but when I was 1 week pp I weight myself and I was 208lbs. UGH. And then for months I was stuck at 198. It sure feels good to see the weight drop by a whole 10lbs and over a foot of me is missing from hips thighs and bust- THAT feels amazing. On to the next 10!

There has been a lot going on in life the past few weeks...Things I'm not very comfortable sharing but very stressful. The hardest hurdle this week was the anniversary of my Dad's death...Just an emotional time all around...But I didn't pig out- if any thing I made myself get busier. I'm eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies and trying to keep my big "fun" things to one day a week.
Okay gotta run just wanted to put up an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment