Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A vent and a review

I have to say AF visitng makes me want to eat like a horse- that and Amity was having a super major growthspurt last week and nursing alll the time- my milk came in and every thing hit me at once I was STARVING. I'm eating a lot but clothing is still getting looser not tighter so that's a good thing I guess.

I have started doing the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 5-mile Walk it's a 65 minute work out (for good stretch at the end)...I did all 5 miles yesterday and I jogged through the 2 fast miles the entire time (which the DVD they don't do) and I used the resistance (3lb weights, stretchie band and ab belt in the other 3 miles). This work out is not like her older DVD's it actually has some kick to it and I jogging through the fast miles really kicked my rear- I am actually SORE today! I highly recommend that work out if you're wanting a challenge but can totally take it down easy-peasey if you want. It's hard to really get a good "I want to die" feeling from that work out because she's always encouraging you to "go at your own pace" but I WANT to feel like death at SOME point mid work out- I feel so great afterwards. :0.

So today I was tired and wanted a rest day from my vigerous 65min work out yesterday- I did the 30 Day Shred level one- it was TOO easy!!!! I can't believe how far I've come since I started it at Christmas where level one left me wanting to die the first few times I did it. :0) WONDERFUL. With spring soon here I'm starting to look towards the 6k this spring. I joined couch to 5k and I'm going to start offical training the end of this month (or when all the snow is melted). The biggest hurdle to face is finding an affordable double jogger stroller. I cannot jog with the big clunky graco some one gave us ...I'm hoping I can trade the double graco in at a consignment shop for a reduced price on a doulbe jogger...But it's hit or miss with these kinds of things.
Keep your fingers crossed for me?? There really is no wiggle room in the budget this year for any big purchases- but I REALLY need that jogger- it doens't even have to be that great - just as long as it makes it over the crappy streets/sidewalks of atown (the old sycimres are gorgeous but do they do a number on the sidewalks!!!).

Okay this is scrambled but hubbs is going to be home soon and I need to get supper ready.

2 comments:

  1. AF came back already?! I thought it'd be delayed with exclusive nursing. In general I'm starving and eating more since delivery, hope that doesn't stall the normal PP weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. AF returned at 5mos pp...Exclusive nursing does NOT hold off fertility for all women there are a lot of factors involved. But you DO burn an extra 500 calories a day while nursing a nice perk!:0)

    ReplyDelete