Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

Another inch down.

End of week nine:
Waist: 35. 5inches
hips: 42in
bust: 41in
thighs 25.5in
arms 12in

End of week 13
waist: 35.5 in
hips: 42 in
bust: 41in
thighs: 24.5in
arms 12in

Another inch lost!!! And my thighs are actualy SMALLER than they were on my wedding day!!!!! Too bad that doesn't effect how the dress will fit at all. :0. The way my body carries weight is sadly different than before I had kids. Not a fan. Buuut I can squeeze into two more pairs of pre preggo jeans!!!!! Only 7mos post partum, ugh. But the thighs are actually loose! Still extreme muffin top. But 4 more inches off my hips and thay'll be fine!Only four inches.

I don't know if I lost any weight last week I haven't gotten on the scale- I keep forgetting. I always remember right after I ate a big meal- no thanks!

I've made it my new goal to walk 5 miles a day with Leslie Sansone- I have several of her 5 mile work outs so I'm just doing 2 or 3 mile spurts thorugh out the day when I get a chance- Or I start the 5 miles and stop ever mile or so the nurse a baby, or get a toddler interested in some thing else or hold some one who is upset and then I go and do another mile...I'm really hopeful that this will help...Some days I do 30 day shred first thing in the morning and then just do the miles broken up through out the day on top of taking the girls to play grounds and out for walks= a lot of activity...I can't say how good I feel. On Friday I did a 2 mile loop of a walk with a friend- we hadn't gone that way since last October- WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Last October I was panting and had to stop at points on the "big hill"- friday was comfortably chatting up the hill and didn't need to stop for a break at the top- my friend did...:0) And then we took the girls to the play ground and I could have done a second loop even after chasing Riley all over the playground.

I love feeling more in shape. LOVE it. I want to lose the weight but I'm not even so much concerened with that, or even how I look- feeling better is the best!!! Don't get me wrong I love looking nicer and I want to lose this weight but its' just been lovely.

1 comment:

  1. feeling better is fantastic!! I'm down 35lbs since delivering and it feels great, I can't believe how much I couldn't do at the end of the pregnancy. chasing Joe at the playground has been the best part :0) I'm carrying weight differently too, just keep up the activity I believe the rest will come in time

    ReplyDelete