Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 5, 2010

7miles

I walked/ran 7 miles today- I didn't intend to when I got up this morning but I did 5 miles this morning and then took the girls on a quick (25min) 2mile walk up the street and back pushing 33lbs in front of me and wearing 19lbs on my back- and barely got winded. Not bragging (okay I am) but WOW I love how in shape I'm getting...I remember walking up that street during labor (over and over and over) and going SO slow and feeling SO low...Wasn't trying to rhyme. But then again I was in labor and I was carrying an extra (I have no idea 50-60lbs?!?! I was big.) pounds.

The nice thing about getting in better shape is how much easier things are getting- Carrying 43lbs of children up 2 flights of steps at least 10 times a day (to go to da pooooottyyyyyyyy")is no longer an "I want to DIE" situation... Definitely gets the heart rate up but not to a deathly point.

The not nice thing is that I have to work harder to burn calories and get my heart rate up the more in shape I get I have to kick my butt that much more... A catch 22 I guess.

Well it's been a good week in the exercise front- unintentionally...But I love how I feel after the Leslie Sansone work outs- sweaty but not awful disgusting and wonderful.

I apologize for the grammer here, I'm writing quick while I wait for hubby to make the pop corn.

Off to enjoy Time Travelers Wife with the hubby and eat some thing fun- probalby a skinny cow strawberry shortcake icecream sandwich- deeeelish. And some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment