Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

12 Week Pics

Okay so Here are the pics of the journey...I started the official journey a few weeks after the first pics were taken- but this is me the end of November 16lbs ago...





This is me at 190 5lbs down from the origional start date of the journey start weight
WEEK 12: 186: 9lbs and 14inches down- size 14 jeans. 2 more jean sizes and 36lbs to go...Or another 15 inches to fit back into my wedding dress...So technically I'm almost half way there inches wise. :0)





Hubby was into taking funny angled pics? But there are the pictures. I can't believe how far I've come! Read previous post on all of that.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your progress!! I had a weird phenomenon during my pregnancy with Olivia, I lost 20 lbs. She is just 2 weeks and I've lost the weight I put on after Joseph :D I don't necessarily have a weight goal but I'd like to stay this size or maybe lose another pant size. I started the 2nd pregnancy wearing a 22-24 and I'm comfortably wearing my 20s. It's exciting to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete