Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

End of week 12

Recap: 14inches off my body
9lbs down!!!!! 186...I'm only 2lbs up from my pre-dd1 weight!!!!!!!! I'm in "known" territory- I've been this size before...I've lost this weight before and I can do it again!!!!
I'm so excited to have made it this far... It kind of feels like a milestone!
Also I'm officially size 14- they're a little big on me now (well after a few hours of being worn but still!)! *Happy dance* I got a few comments on how thin I'm looking...One more size and I'll be in my pre pregnancy size...And then just one more size to size 10 and I'll be in my wedding dress!!

PROGRESS feels GOOD. I've not been tracking the last 2 weeks- I've just been eating very reasonably when I'm hungry and then allowing myself a bad day if I need it...It seems to be working. Also walking about 18-20 miles a week and doing 30 day shred when I get the chance. Praying a double jogger'll work out and I can get ready for that 5k in July.

In general I just can't believe how much better I feel, and my attitude towards activity is so different- I LIKE finding challenges in every day life- running up 2 flights of steps with both kids on my hips definitely winds me but makes me happy that I CAN do it, and gets my heart up a bit= more calories burned right? :0)

I'm loving this part of the journey, I'm sure I'll have some tough weeks ahead but I'm feeling very hopeful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment