Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Food Journal Week NINE

Yipes- nine weeks already? Well there really hasn't been any change in the scale...But I lost another inch off my hips and bust. AAAAAnd, I officially dropped a jean size! :0D

I bought a pair of very cheap Faded Glory 14 jeans back when I started this- it was my goal to fit into them- and I can now get them up over my butt and hips and button and zip them- still a bit muffin topy but hey, progress is PROGRESS!!! :0) I tried them on 3 or 4 weeks ago and couldn't even really get them over my hips...The past few days every thing has been starting to feel really loose- and my other jeans that are the exact same ones but a size bigger are starting to be so big I can pull them off with out unbuttoning them...a nice feeling! So I popped the new smaller jeans on just now (after eating celebration pizza mind you!) and they fit!! yay. So that felt good...

I'm doing bad on eating, I just been a little bummed and busy and just feeling unmotivated. My goal is to slowly learn to eat much more healthily- and weed out the sweets: I've made HUGE changes since I was preggo (har har hence all the weight gain) but I'm still struggling a bit. AH well. The working out is going really well this week I've been running 30 min on the elipticle and doing 30 day shred daily- I can feel the changes so strongly. The elipticle is getting hard- I ahve to put the resistance way up to get my heart rate up now because I'm getting in better shape- but it makes the work outs harder some how... Ah well, I'm just going to keep going. :0)

Food log- used all my flex points already so being strict.

Today 2/17/10
subtotal
activity: -6p 30 min run on elipticle -3p 30 day shred -3p
breakfast: 8
piece of toast 4p
grapefruit2p
tea2p

lunch: 16p
3 pieces domino pizza

supper:
???

No comments:

Post a Comment