Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 28, 2009

Shred Day 4...

I'm on level 2, yesterday I did it with 3lbs weights...Today I backed off and did it with 2lbs, just to give my body a leetle rest. I can feel the changes already: what was that Windsor pilates promise? You'll feel the difference in 3days, see it in 10 and by 30days have a completley different body? Well The Shred seems to be there too. I can feel the difference...Already my upper back and chest are slimming and my legs are hurting and my pants are a little looser in the thighs!!

Today...42: flex points used: 7..Left: 8...UGH- I can't wait for the Holidays to be OVER!!!!!! There are so many stupid cookies and UGH! Tomorrow will be better eating wise, I'm going grocery shopping - getting some healthier snacks and guilty pleasure alternatives...and the day will be busy.
Monday 12/28
Subtotal 48
activity6p (Shred and elipticle)

Breakfast 16points
bagel7p
2eggs5p
cheese1p
ham 1p
grapfruit juice 2p

Lunch: 9p
soup: 4p
cheese 3p (donig bad on teh dairy free thing lately ugh.)
triscuit crackers (3)
with hummus 2p

snacks:12p
cookie 5p
chocolate 3p
eggnog (ERGH the holidays!) 4p

Dinner:11p
mac and cheese (home made): 7p
triscuits with crab dip (little bit) 4p

1 comment:

  1. at least you won't have weight to lose as a result of the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete