Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 18, 2009

FOOD JOURNAL Week ONE

(week starts Friday) I have 35points a day (because of breastfeeding woohooo for those 12 extra points!) and 35 flex points for a week .

So I've decided to write out what I'm eating every day on here. It's ab it embarressing to look (and know that other people are looking) at what I'm eating every day, but I honestly think it'll keep me accountable. My first day is a bad one, I ate horribly. I'm a bit stressed and I didn't eat very good things. Tomorrow's another day right? I'll be adding the next days to this entry. At the end of the week I'll do a post about my progress, and off to start the next week in a new post.

So here goes, I'm not keen on this part of the journey- but in order to lose the weight I think it might take this!

FRIDAY (12/18):39p. Flex points used: 5. Not a great eating day. :0/
Subtotal:46
Activity:-7
30 min run on the elipticle -3points, 30 min on elipticle -3p= -6p. + 20min pilates with weights=-1p

Breakfast: 16points
coffee cake 14points
Tea 2points

Lunch: 16points
Medium Fries at McD's: 8points
snack wrap (crispy) 8p

Snacks:6p
4 ritz crackers:1p
choc cookies:3p
dovechoc: 2p

Toooo muuuuch chocolate! :0/

Dinner: 10points 1/2c rice and chicken in tortilla

Goal for tomorrow: eat more fruit, and less chocolate ;0)

I shouldn't be having to rely on my activity points (and havinga LOT of activity points and STILL being over my daily point value and having to dip in to flex points- I'd like to get to the end of th eweek and only have used up 20 flex points... We'll see.

Saturday 12/19 35points
Subtotal: 35points
Activity: 3p (20 min run on the elipticle high intensity)
Breakfast:10p
bagel no butter 8
coffee 2

Lunch:8p
Soup: 8

Dinner: 10p
BBQ: rolls :3p meat:4p
fries: 3p

Snacks: 7p
2 dove chocolate: 2p
cookies: 5p

I did better today, I didn't snack between meals, I was so busy I didn't have a chance.

This week is going to be a landmine in the weightloss world. Tomorrow is the hubby's birthday- I'm just making him a nice meal for supper so it shouldn't be so bad. but Tuesday we're going out for Same Age Day (the one day a year we're the same age) and we're going out to celebrate our Birthdays at Carrabas: DELICIOUS FATTENING FOOD- Lots of Garlic (does that counter act some of the fat?!). :0/ Wednesday is my bday... Thursday is the big huge Christmas Eve party at my Aunts house - lots and lots of food. Friday is Christmas Day and start to finish there will be SO much food. I need to save all my flex points for Tuesday and Thursday two days. I realize trying to use only 10 this week would be nearly impossible. And thankfully Friday starts a new week of flex points so I can eat mostly how I want that day as long as I'm willing to be frugal the rest of the week. I am pretty concerned about the Night out on Tuesday. My plan: get online and check out the menu/nutritional facts so I know how much I can eat with out blowing the week. The oly good thing about being broke is that Ryan and i have learned to eat out CHEAP even at expensive resteruants... We share an appetizer and split one of their personal pizzas and we are stuffed to the gills and we get of there only spending $20+ tip- and we're stuffed beyond belief because of the free bread and the massive portions. And I checked the website- they don't have nutritional info :0/ hmmmm... gonna think on this.

SUNDAY 12/20 39points flex points used 5 flex points left: 25points
subtotal: 39
Activity: none
Breakfast: 11
bacon 1.5slice -2p
2 egg 7p
Coffee 4p
Need to keep lunch
light- having home made from scratch clam chowder for supper!

Lunch: 9p
fajitta9p

Snack:
hot cocoa with water 3p
white tea with tsp honey 1p

Dinner:
clam chowder 12p
home made whole wheat breasd 3p

UGH.

Monday 12/21: 39points flex points used: 4 left: 21points
Subtotal: 44
Activity:5points (HIgh intensitiy on elipticle 30 min heart rate 170bpm-175bpm. 20 min strength training)

Breakfast:8 points
2 pieces of home made butter bread 3p each 6points
OJ 2p

Lunch: 12points
Ramen noodle soup and piece of bread

Snack:12p
Cocoa 3p
pop tart 5p
4p
Need more veggies!!!! Need to go to grocery store. :0/

Supper: 12p
Tacco soup: 3 pieces of pizza 4p each

Tuesday 12/22 46points flex points used 10 left for the week: 11points.
subtotal:56
activity: 10p
30 min high intensity on elipticle 5p, 45min of mod to high intensity strength traning (Pick Your Level: Fat to Firm Fast I did mainly level 2 and 3 heart rate stayed high) going to say 5 points
Breakfast: 10
bagel 8p
tea 2p

lunch 10
peanutbutter and honey sandwich (bread 4p, pb 3p, honey 1p) 8p
4oz 2% milk- 2p

snack: 9
poptart:5p
cocoa: 4p

Supper YIPERS! 27p (rough and generous estimates- I worked up double wammy this morning to prepare yay!)
3pieces of carrabas bread w/ EVOO 7p
kalamari fried 6p
mozerella fried 1- 5p
1c cesar salad 3p
2 pieces of pizza 4p each 8p

IfI get through the holiday swith out gaining weight I will be impressed.

12/23 my birthday:43 Flex Points : 8 left: 3 point yipes! Thankfully tomorrow is my last day I'll have to pull out some extra activity to leave a buffer to eat the way I want Christmas Eve. I think I'll do my weigh in first thing Friday morning before the eating begins :0D
subtotal:45
activity: 2p 30min moderate pilates (Pick your level: Pilates for Weight Loss- I did level 2 and 3)
Breakfast:
bagel 8p

lunch: soup 5p

Snacks: 25 p
brownie 5p
5 cookies 3p each 15p
carrots (2p) and dip (2p) ugh.

Supper :8p
1.5c chilli with black beans kidney beans, a tbs cheese and a couple of tortilla chips- 8p

I need to figure out a better format for this, these weeks are long (a lot of food, ugh) I'm going to go run on the elipticle for 30 min... I want to have some wine and birthday cake later ;0) 30 min high intesnity: I forget something like 5p but I say 3 to leave a buffer ad I don't ue them up completely :0D

No comments:

Post a Comment