Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 26, 2009

30 Day Shred- Day 2

UGH.
So I'm doing level 1 with 3lb weights and WOWZERS! I can make it through everything fine, by the end of cardio circuit 1 my legs are BURNING but I feel good.

The plan at this point is to do 1 30 day round on level one and then bump it up to level two (hopefully I'll be ready by then!?)

Then bump it up to level three a month after that- can I do it? We'll see how I feel on day 10 of this, it is INTENSE!!!

I'm really thankful I got this (I specifically asked for it!). It's 20 minutes instead of the 30-45 of the other strength training things I was doing and BOY does it kick my butt. I will be shredding it for the next 28 days with 5-6 days of 30 min segments on the elipticle daily... Hopefully that will get me some great results by the end of January.

I can't wait for the Holidays to be over and done with, it just feels like Thanksgiving-New Years are constant pitfalls-- too many cookie temptations not enough Veggies!!!!

Today:47points Flex Points Used: 12 Left: 23p
Subtotal:53p
Activity: 6(shred 20min HIGH HIGH HIGH 3p 25min elipticle HIGH 3p)
Breakfast: 8p
monkey bread 6p
coffee 2p

Lunch: 14
hummus 1p
black corn chips: 2p
shrimp with coctrail sauce: 4p
1tbsp crab dip and 6 crackers 7p

Snack: 15p
Cookie 2p
cheescake 12p
green tea (w/ 1tsp honey) 1p

Dinner: 16p
4pieces pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment