Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I weighed in:194.2 ... Considering the week of partying, not bad!

Hubby got me 30 Day Shred I'm so excited to start it.

Taking today off (though still trying to be reasonable) and starting a new week tomorrow, weigh ins will be Saturday morning from here on out.

I feel a little thinner this week, I noticed my upper back is looking less puffy... It's been a week full of challenges.

Will do measurments next week to see if I've slimmed anywhere. Ready to dive in and work hard after the new year, trying to remain flexible untill then...Starting a new eating/exercise plan is hard at hte holidays but I won't have that extra 5lbs to lose like most do after the holidays! :0)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all reading. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment