Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Google Maps official:

I ran a mile today with out stopping!!!!!! I checked my route on google and I was surprised to see that I'd done that!!!! I've never done that in my life. And I felt fantastic and could have done more but hit a hill and pushing the girls up a hill isn't exaclty running thing yet. I did run more after that I ran another 1/4 of a mile after I got past the big hill. I did a lot of running today.

My goal is to get up to running my whole 2.4mile route through with out breaks...And then adding an extra 1/4 mile, and then 1/2, and then 3/4's till Im up to 3.5 miles running= 5k! And then eventually shortening my times. I'd like to be able to do my first 2 miles at 9 or 10 minute miles and my last mile and a half at 11 or 12 minutes by race time. I'd like by the end of May to be able to run the 5k and be working on shortening my miles by the end of June. We'll see one day at a time. Right now if I push it I'm at 12minutes... But Today was more like 13:30 minutes .

I just LOVE running! I know I feel like a broken record, but it is so empowering to feel myself with every stride getting stronger. AGH! I'm just so excited that all this work is really changing me. It's starting to not feel like work at all lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment