Weight Loss So Far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 28, 2010

My favorite Lunch

Lost 2 more inches!!! I wonder why the weight won't drop but the inches do? Could I STILL be building up muscle mass?

Anyway I wanted to add a recipe of my favorite lunch right now

Sweet and Sour Cabbage 'N Pork(or chicken) "Egg Roll"
For dinner:
1 green cabbage
4 or 5 small sweet peppers (or a large one)
1 medium onion
a bit of sliced pork or chicken (1/4-1/2lb don't need much)
1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
In large frying pan brown up pork (or chicken)
add some Extra virgin olive oil
add onions and sweet peppers let them soften/brown a bit
throw in well chopped (or shredded?) cabbage (about 1/2-3/4's of a head) cover for a few minutes and then uncover stir, recover until it's all cooked down still crunchy but chewable.
Add sweet and sour sauce.
Serve over rice

For Lunches (leftovers!):
reheat cabbage/ pork mix and put in a whole wheat (or not) tortilla (burrito size works best) enjoy! Deeeelish!

any recommendations? I made this revipe up and curious for some embelishments

No comments:

Post a Comment